Northern Burlington Instructional Basketball League provides youth ages 5-18 in the Northern Burlington County (NJ) Regional School District and surrounding communities.
This program serves as a feeder program for the Northern Burlington County Regional Middle and High Schools. All coaches are trained in a coaches training program (Rutgers S.A.F.E.T.Y., or NYSCA) that meet the New Jersey Minimum Standards for Volunteer Coaches’ Safety Orientation and Training Skills Programs (N.J.A.C. 5:52).
The league and its coaches encourage sportsmanship, teamwork and a strong work ethic during practices and games.
BASKETBALL REGISTRATION is open for the 2018-2019 NBIAA Junior and Senior Basketball Season starting NOV 1st and ending NOV 28th.
WELCOME to the NBIAA Basketball program for players in the 7th–12th grades. The Junior (7th–8th) & Senior (9th–12th) divisions are for girls and boys and will be regionalized once again this year with players from all participating communities comprising each team. Games start January and run through February followed by the “March Madness Playoff Tourney.”
Registration Fee: $100 . Guarantee a roster spot by registering online before the deadline.
Registration: Saturday, November 1st through Friday, November 28th online at https://NBIAA.siplay.com. There is no additional cost to register online. That option is available as an added convenience and paying by check is always acceptable to Northern Burlington Instructional Athletic Association, P.O. Box 334, Columbus, New Jersey 08022 or at assessments. Registration after Nov 28th is subject to a $20 late fee and players will be placed on a waiting list.
• Fee MUST be paid in order to be placed on a team—NO EXCEPTIONS.
• A COPY of the registrant’s birth certificate is required if not previously submitted.
• 10th–12th graders on JV or Varsity HS teams are INELIGIBLE.
• NB Area Residents Only (Chesterfield, Mansfield, North Hanover, Springfield, Bordentown).
• COACHES ARE NEEDED!! Create and/or sign in to your online account and register as a coach.
• Girls interested in playing NBIAA basketball need to register online but NOT pay the registration fee until turnout and format is determined.
Assessments: Will be held in NBHS West gym.
Who is required to attend assessments?
• 7th & 8th Graders (Junior Boys Division)
• 9th Graders (Senior Boys Division)
• All others who did not play in the Senior Boys division the previous year.
Returning Senior Division players who played in the league
last year. Girls’ registration will remain open through Dec 31st.
For additional information, download the Registration Flyer.
Helpful link for coaches.
You will find great resources for drills, plays, practice plans and various other helpful tools to help you get the most out of your coaching experience.